Friday, 5 June 2015

Force of the Brumbies

The ACT Brumbies were just too good against the Western Force on Friday night at nib Stadium with a 33-20 win. While I am a supporter of perhaps some historically poorer performing teams in their life-spans you have to ask yourself about how much can a fan tolerate of atrocious performances after ten years of being in the competition. While it definitely tests you, you know that you will be back next year to cheer them on to try and improve. I guess it's like an addicted gambler; they just say "one more time" in the hope that they will come good.

Was 21-6 at half time to the visitors and with two late tries for the Force it certainly made the scoreline look impressive. I once again did not purchase any food there at the ground due to the prices and poor quantity and average quality. However members bar with full strength alcohol was at 8 dollars was worth having a pint or 2 to get something out of the average match.

While I continue to avoid food at nib I encourage you all to keep bringing in your food if you can or eat elsewhere close by before getting to the venue. Soft drinks are 5 dollars each so I wouldn't buy those either at the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment