Sunday, 24 May 2015

Whitfords in Command at White City

Ventured to Maddington today to see the White City take on Whitfords. It was from start to finish Whitfords in complete control running out 6-1 winners. Maddington's commanding tall midfielder was always in the thick of the action running constantly the full length of the pitch and floating into different roles. The heroics were not enough to put more goals on the board as Whitfords were just too strong for the home side. Whitfords had a vocal travelling contingent and was great to see they made the trip down to support the first team.

Beers and cool drink were cheap as I have been there for a function a while ago and the staff were friendly and accommodating. Had some Slovenian cola called Cockta and I must say it took me back. Haven't had this for a while and I forgot just how delicious it was and it was only 3 dollars so was brilliant while watching the football! Sadly there wasn't anything I could find that was substantial to eat during the game which was a bit of a shame. Although plenty of beers on offer and ice cold!











No comments:

Post a Comment