Force played host to the Lions on another fine April evening in Perth but were not good enough against the South African visitors. The Force kept the Lions to 10 points at half time with scores at 7-10. While the Force were resilient in defence during the first half, their school-boy errors, the Force of the past came back to haunt them as they were brushed aside in a scoreline that does no favours to what happened. What is also frustrating is the way the Force gave up a bonus point right at the 80th minute, which left fans with a certain bitterness in their mouths as they left. Hopefully the Force can take that next step and start stamping their authority and turning it into points on the board.
As for the food, nib stadium food isn't very great but this was woeful. Cool drinks are 5 dollars which is high but the bratwurst was 9.80. While it was very nice it is a bit too much for a gourmet hot-dog. The pizza was the clincher. 12 dollars for a "pepperoni" pizza and was simply the worst pizza I have ever tasted. There were very few pepperoni slices, there was ham that was tasteless, not cooked and cubes of pure fat. The cheese was bland and revolting as it was not for pizzas. The bread wasn't too bad, sadly its only saving grace. That is terrible. I could only eat one slice and a bite of a second where my friend struggled to eat a slice i gave him. I doubt I couldn't get someone to eat this even if I paid them to do it. Was simply disgusting. My suggestion is to stay well away from this and eat prior or sneak food into the venue.
The members bar sold full strength beer for 9 dollars which wasn't too bad but is on the mining boom side of pricing.




No comments:
Post a Comment