Went to Perth Arena on a cool Sunday night to watch the American band Green Day perform. I must admit their modern political messages have not been to my liking however I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Thought the lighting, sound and acoustics were just fantastic. The arena is a fantastic venue and I would encourage everyone who is in Perth or from interstate wanting to see their favourite performer/band etc to go.
The food and drink however at the venue is on the rather high 'mining boom' side of things which is just plain old highway robbery in my eyes. I did however sneak in my supply of jerky to tick me over during the show. You had most items over 8 dollars on the list and you can be bled dry if you are not too careful.
Overall the arena despite the high price tag on food and beverages is a great venue. There are plenty of bars, eateries and places to relax in and around the precinct. This part of West Perth is really taking shape and will be buzzing once other projects have come online.








No comments:
Post a Comment