I have some agents out there doing a thankless task of watching their beloved football and also enjoying the food and drink. Obviously I cannot get to every ground as most are played at the same time so unless I was superman (not from that terrible movie) I would have a chance. So I shall post here the information that I receive.
I would like to thank all the people who take their time to do this for me. So let us start.
There was no food on offer down at Mandurah over the Easter Monday which was disappointing I am told. However there was the bar open for drinks which was not all doom and gloom but food to compliment your drink would have been appreciated. Besides non alcoholic beverages over the bar there was Nescafe coffee on offer which for the coffee connoisseurs would be a let down. But for me coffee is coffee (more of a tea man myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment