Sunday, 19 April 2015

Force Try to Weather the Storm

Western Force took on the Stormers on a cool Saturday night and simply were not strong enough to get across the line falling 6-13. The Force were showing good signs for the ;last 60 minutes of the game however the sheer strength of the Stormer defence proved too great. Perhaps the Force should have gone for penalties but credit to them for trying to go for maximum points via a try.
You wouldn't mind to see the Force play and even lose like that as there were not glaring unforced errors or lines of poor communication. They fought hard but with a far heavier and more compact opposition it was always going to prove a challenge. That is what the game is about and you can walk away from that not angered by the valiant efforts made by the home side.

As I arrived to the game after work I had to unfortunately purchase something from the venue. crisps and a coke were 10.50! Although the bag was of the larger size that is no reason to have it at such a price! Once again i saw expensive food and beverage options but as I was eating myself from the inside after work I had to fall victim of the stupid high prices of nib stadium. That would make a Force supporter walk away from the game with an angry demeanour!

So next time I must try and not buy anything from nib as I will use their 'anti-slogan'; "It's not worth it!".




No comments:

Post a Comment