I have to say that the Chile and North Sudan was a complete hack fest, but in saying that I thought for what it was, entertaining; I wasn't expecting anything else though.
A surprise for me was the fact I didn't realise Gavin Knight was Chilean, but surprises keep us on our toes right?
In the end Chile won on pens after being 3-3 after extra time.
Ireland won the final 4-2 but when it was 1-1. I have to say the game had a real intensity about it, which was great to see. Congo could have run the Irish ragged if they moved the ball a bit quicker as they had them for pace. The Irish are very good at shutting the player down.
A decent crowd and great atmosphere especially when Congo equalised. Hugh Best running the line and copping loads of stick from the Irish fans.
The headline act - the steak "sandwich" (burger) was one of the best I've had says Roeder and others
The burger was sold as a steak "sandwich" but in truth it was in a burger bun. All the usual salads, three fillets of steak (tender steak not rubber) and home made mayo. They had home made chili sauce (not hot but very tasty) that could be added to burgers or chips.
Price was $10 but the price was suitable as it's a big burger, you could live it for a couple of days.
My agents in the field have tried it 3 times and has been consistently good. So next time you have an empty stomach and are wanting to watch a bit of football and enjoy a good night out, head down to Litis Stadium in Mount Hawthorn.
No comments:
Post a Comment