Well as usual wanted to see some football but it wouldn't be right if I went to the game on time now would it? Went down to Nash Field in Mosman Park to watch the Football West Coolridge Cup (FA Cup style competition for the viewers at home) and well as usual the game was lop sided and the venue isn't to the future National Premier League standard but I am only there for one thing, the food.
The food at Western Knights home games is basically the sole reason people would put up with painful football and awkward park football environment. Sure there are the stock standard range of crisps, hot chips and hot dogs and pies; but it isn't these that are the draw cards. I am sure people have sampled these delights before on their travels much like myself but the Ćevapi is basically worth driving halfway across town to taste.
Their chevapi burgers, cup of chevapi and chevapi burgers with patty is simply mouth-watering stuff. The cup of chevapi is rather simple. A chip cup filled with 6 chevaps but with no sauce which is a shame. However the flavours of the chevapi are so delicious that you don't need to have it with sauces. The burger with the three chevapi served with lettuce, tomato and onion is another treat at Nash Field. The vegetables are fresh and combined with the fresh burger bun gives it that special touch while watching some dour football. The burger with the chevapi patty is very much the same as the burger with the three sausages but they add sauces of your choice; tomato or barbeque.
The quality of the football there is generally poor for state league level but the foot is absolutely fantastic. I recommend that you go just for the food and drinks. I give the food here 8.9/10.




No comments:
Post a Comment